Saturday, April 09, 2005

Now living in a retirement community in Hallendale Beach, Florida

I quit my absolutely horrendous job on Friday and decided that I owe myself a vacation so I checked into a retirement community accidentally. I looked up health spas online and thought I had found this really cool spa where you could do yoga all day long and sit on the beach and get three meals a day which are vegan. I now realize that the "Yoga" classes actually mean light stretching for those with arthritis and vegan meals means prechewed food as people here have no teeth to eat with. Why does this happen to me? Now I am afraid to go outside my room as everyone is 100 years older than me and look at me like I'm crazy. And I believe they are old enough to know it's true, I am crazy. What have I done now? I think I might be losing it.

No comments: