Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Safety Girl



I'm not really sure how I ran across this website, but I think the Safety Girl Roadside Emergency Kit is a really cute idea. How many times have you been in your car and in a hurry and realized you needed anit-perspirant? I'm totally serious! This has happened to me! This kit contains directions for changing a flat tire as well as tampons and chocolate. Of course, the chocolates going to melt in the summer, so you have to eat it right away! I think this a really great gift idea and know my friends would love it for their birthdays. It also contains:

* Space® Brand Emergency Blanket
* Safety Matches
* 5 Bandages
* 2 Antiseptic Wipes
* Instructions to Change a Flat Tire
* Instructions to Jump Start a Dead Battery
* Emergency Contact List
* Accident Record
* Safety GirlT Pencil
* Purified Water
* Professional Nail File

* Ritter® Sport Chocolate
* Zox Breath Freshener
* Balm of Gilead Lip Moisturizer
* Balm of Gilead Aromatherapy Headache Remedy
* OxiClean® Instant Spot Remover Wipe
* Dove Anti-perspirant
* Speedy Clean Cleansing Wipes
* Sight Savers® Eyeglass Lens Cleaning Tissue
* 3 o.b.® tampons
* Emergency Sewing Repair Kit

No comments: