Saturday, October 15, 2005

Kristina is coming to Miami

My friend Kristina from Cali (aka ubercool travel girl) is coming to visit me in Miami Dec 2-4. I haven't seen her since she came to visit me in Dallas November 2003. We met in Australia way back in 2002 when we were studying Biology in the Daintree rainforest and spent all our time searching for didgeridoos in the trees. Turns out that didgeridoos are not animals but in fact musical instruments. So after we couldn't find those we searched for Australian boys, but never found one of those either. As I recall, Kristina did in fact find a boy in Sydney but he was English. Then when she came to see me in Dallas we searched for cowboys at the rodeo. I think that the rodeo turned her off to cowboys, Texas country (we saw Pat Green in concert) and BBQ and on to animal rights however. This time I'm sure when she visits Miami our goals will be the same, get drunk and search for boys!

No comments: