Saturday, December 24, 2005

New Year's Resolution

Well, for the past week I have been doing a lot of thinking about things. I have been thinking about what I have accomplished in the last year. But then there are so many things that I wanted to do but didn't do.

2005 accomplishments
• Backpacked alone across South Africa including surfing for the
first time!
• Drove from Texas to Miami in 2 days
• Drove from New York through the Appalachians to Atlanta then
Ft. Lauderdale
• Went to St. Kitts, Nevis, all the USVI and BVI
• Spent an entire summer in The Hamptons in New York and New
York City
• Spent a month in Boston
• Went on a Safari and was chased by elephants
• Started doing yoga classes in NYC


Things I didn’t accomplish

• I didn’t start a new travel business
• I didn’t run a marathon, 10k, or even a 5k
• I didn’t return back to Texas
• I didn’t see anyone in my family for an entire year ?
• I didn’t go back to school for my MBA
• I didn’t lose (or gain) weight
• I didn’t go to church
• I didn’t go to medical school

Things I want to do in 2006

• Take yoga classes in Thailand, kayak in Antarctica, and hike
across New Zealand
• Visit all my friends on the West Coast
• Visit all my friends back in Texas
• My first triathlon
• Ride a bike across Africa
• Sail across the Atlantic


So here are my new years resolutions. We'll see how this goes and if I can check them off my list come 2007!

No comments: