Saturday, October 22, 2005

Night out in Boston

Last night Tara, Jason and James and I went out for Jason't birthday and our last Friday night in Boston. The first place we went was The Living Room. I would describe it as a lounge and martini bar. They have every type of martini you can think of and if you invent one they'll make it for you. The apple martinis are good, but I can make them better myself. The bartenders there are gorgeous. One in particular, Mike, could be described as beautiful. After a few rounds at The Living Room we went to Gypsy Bar. The line was two hours long but James having an adorable Australian accent got us in in 2 minutes. Large screen TVs all around the bar had films of sexy runway models on the catwalk and a DJ at the front entrance of the bar played some excellent music. The bar was huge and filled with lots of beautiful people. I was a big fan of the place though. Too crowded, too meat market. Tara and I left early taking a taxi back to the Boston Harbor Hotel but the guys ended up staying out the entire night. We all slept in this morning so we missed the Rowing Reggata on the Charles and the All-American Rejects. Oh well. Last weekend in Boston and I'm nursing a fierce hangover. Well, there's always next year

James, Tara and Jason

No comments: