1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
- I've been singing to animals every since I can remember. Because I didn't have animals when I was little (like 4 years old) I used to climb my neighbors' fences and sing to their dogs. They would stop, line up like my own little audience and listen. I still sing to my cats, but I don't climb my neighbors' fences anymore (or do I?).
- I sleep on my back with my arms and feet crossed and a pillow on my head. Yes, on my head. Like I'm in a coffin. I've slept like this my whole life.
- Although I know I've seen many really great movies, I can never remember which one is my favorite. Even when the movie is over and I say to myself, "This is your favorite movie Jerri. Try to remember." I will still forget. The same goes for food. Although I am pretty sure my favorite veggie is Asparagus.
- My proudest moment ever in my life was making varsity softball as a freshman in high school and starting at third base. We ended up getting 3rd at state! We were awesome!
- When I'm eating, I only eat one type of food at a time on my plate. I know this is actually bad manners, but I can't help it. It's just me. I also will not drink anything, not even water, with my meal. I also refuse to eat it any other way than it was prepared. Meaning I won't add mustard, ketchup, salt or pepper, etc.
- I'm obsessed, obsessed I tell you, with hotels. I read about them constantly and want to own several one day. I even write hotel owners to see if their hotels are for sale. I chicken out when they tell me that they are though. I already have my hotels designed and named and know exactly where I want it to be.
My tags are: