Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Backpack I Use

Kelty Illusion 3500 Backpack for Ladies
This backpack has been to almost every continent with me! I love it because it's so incredibly light, roomy but not too big for me. I'm 5'4" and medium size and it does not swallow me like the guys backpacks do. I tried on every pack they had at Bass Pro Shop and REI and this was the winner. Most backpacks I've seen are pretty bulky, but not this one. In fact, I had a lot of the other backpackers in South Africa asking me where I got such a cool bag. Well, I got it from Bass Pro Shop in Ft. Lauderdale but none of them had heard of it before! Anyway, I have had a few people ask me on here what I recommend for traveling, especially when you're working on a yacht. This one! I recommend this one! You can get it from Bass Pro Shops. I think the link below should take you there.


Kelty Illusion 3500 Backpack for Ladies

No comments: