Sunday, April 24, 2005

Surfing in Coffee Bay, Transkei, South Africa

I went surfing yesterday in Coffee Bay a famous surf spot in South Africa. And from now on I am officially a surfer and no longer a hurley poser like I was in college! But today I am incredibly sore everywhere but most oddly in my fingers. Paddling I guess. But yeah, I am hooked for life!

I've hooked up with a guy from Argentina and a guy from Germany and we are all heading to Jo'Burg. We picked up two lady hitchhikers in the Transkei who told us that they were from Mandelas tribe and met Oprah Winfrey last time she was here! There's much more to tell, but my fingers are really hurting right now! More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.